DMV Forms and publications

The Woodbury Town Clerks office has just updated our Department of Motor Vehicle forms inventory, and now has almost anything you could need from DMV, including manuals such as CDL, snowmobile regulations, motorcycle, and drivers tests. We also have registration, accident or incident reporting forms, bill of sale, specialty plates and handicapped placard applications. We can print anything off that we do not have on hand as well. Save some time at DMV, or mail the forms if applicable. We look forward to seeing you!

We are also still able to process your registration renewals and issue a temporary registration until your new one comes in the mail!