- This event has passed.
Conservation Commission Meeting
January 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Woodbury Conservation Commission Meeting Agenda
January 19, 2022
6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
1. Approval of minutes from December meeting.
2. Finance update.
3. Town Forest updates, trail maintenance needs, community events (community snowshoe?), etc.
4. Updates regarding progress on the purchase and conservation of a small wetland property on Cranberry Meadow Road
5. Recap on George Springston’s January 10 presentation at the library and discuss future public speaker and guided walk possibilities.
6. Set the date of the next meeting. February 16? Meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm at the town office unless otherwise needed due to scheduling conflicts and holidays.